In order to be considered as an adopter from Small Chance Rescue you must:
• Be 21 years of age or older;
• Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for a pet for the entire life of that animal;
• Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord;
• Have the knowledge and consent of all adults living in household;
• Understand that children's age restriction will be based on their exposure to and experience with this specific breed;
• Understand that SCR has the right to either deny or approve your adoption application without explanation.
Please note that the Small Chance Rescue Group has the following policies in place for adopters:
• Dogs and cats in the adoptive home must be spayed/neutered and current on vaccinations and the dogs must be on monthly heartworm prevention (some medical situations excepted - we will call your veterinary reference);
• Applications from the Austin area receive priority in the case of multiple approved applicants for a dog. Applications from outside of the Austin area must have a positive veterinary reference and come pick up the dog in person.