Moe Moe’s is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit animal rescue organization that places animals in foster homes until they can be matched with loving forever homes as well as aiding the community in finding alternatives for displaced pets or families in need. Moe Moe’s is committed to fighting for the animals left behind that no one is willing to help. We stand by our statement “Where there is love there is life..”
Steps to adopt a Moe Moe’s pet:
1. Submit an adoption application. The application is located on our website at www.moemoesrescue.com.
2. A volunteer will contact you for a first phone/email interview.
3. Meeting the pet with members of your household and introducing them to any pets you may have at home.
4. Background check - Veterinary Clinic and listed references.
5. Home visit and inspection.
6. Approval of adoption by the Board.
7. Signing of adoption contract by both parties and payment of the adoption fee. The pet will have had the appropriate age vaccines, spayed or neutered and microchipped.