This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Lab puppies (ADOPTED!) Labrador Retriever & Yellow Labrador Retriever Mix Chicago, IL
- Black , Yellow / Tan / Blond / Fawn
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Meet Lab puppies (ADOPTED!)
UPDATE 5/10*** ALL 6 PUPPIES HAVE ADOPTIONS PENDING!!!*****
*****UDATE 4/28 WE HAVE TWO BLACK PUPPIES STILL LOOKING FOR FAMILIES, ONE MALE AND ONE FEMALE******
Pal's Place would like to introduce these 6 precious little Lab pups, all looking for loving and forever home! These sweet little pups arrived from a high-kill shelter in Kentucky. The mother was a Black Lab father is unknown. These adorable little love bugs are just 8 weeks old now and are in a loving and nurturing foster home. There are 4 males and 2 females, 5 black and one yellow (the yellow pup has been spoken for!) We have a 3 week medical hold for all puppies, just to be sure they are healthy before they go to their new families. They will be vet checked, vaccinated, wormed, microchipped and spayed/neutered being being placed. These pups will be ready to leave for their new families the weekend of May 10th. We are currently accepting applications for these cuties. Please contact ASAP, these cuties will not last long! For an application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Their adoption donation is $350. This donation helps to cover their spay/neuter initial vaccines, initial worming and microchip. Pal's Place relies solely on donations to care for the pets in our care. Your donation also helps save other animals like these litte guys from euthanasia.
• Please email Palsplace1@hotmail.com for an adoption application and please put the name of the dog in the subject line. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder; sometimes the applications end up in there!
• All of our dogs are in foster homes are can be seen BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, after an approved application has been received. To receive more info please email email@example.com. Email is the preferred method of contact and is the quickest way to receive a response. We cannot place holds on our dogs, please do not contact us until you are prepared to adopt.