This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Hi, my name is Colter! I came to Mostly Mutts from animal control with a little fur loss around my face and head from non-contagious mange. Good, medicated baths should have me looking my best again very soon. Thankfully, I am a part of the Mostly Mutts family now and can’t wait to start making memories in my new home soon! I’m currently in the prison/foster training program off site and learning a lot! Please inquire at 770-272-6888 to find out when I'm available to meet.
• OTHER DOGS/CATS/KIDS: I’d like to be your only dog as I didn’t like the dogs I met at Mostly Mutts and wasn’t friendly when we were face to face. / I haven’t met kitties yet, so let’s meet. / I haven’t met kids yet, so let’s meet and best no toddlers that I may bump over.
• PERSONALITY/ENERGY LEVEL: I am a very sweet, friendly guy who can be a bit shy initially, but I warm up quickly once I’ve spent some time with you. The volunteers are impressed with how focused I am (great for training). I’m playful and active – ready for lots of exercise and fun. / My energy level is 6-8 so I will need regular exercise as I grow.
• SKILLS/CRATE/POTTY: I’m looking for a family that will teach me everything I need to know to grow up and become a wonderful adult dog. I’ve recently joined Mostly Mutts University where I am learning lots of great doggie commands with my trainer, so get ready to continue training with your new best friend. I’ve already mastered the ‘sit’ and ‘down’ commands and am ready to learn more. I’m a bit jumpy and pull on my leash, so good leash manners are on my homework list as well. / My crate manners are good at Mostly Mutts. / I’m a young pup and currently having some accidents on the shelter schedule. So, know that I’ll need you to potty train me. Please continue to be consistent with me on a good schedule, so I can master my potty skills.
• LIKES/DISLIKES: I love treats, so my training should be fun – and yummy! I joyfully announce the arrival of the volunteers, as I am so happy to play and spend time with them. Toys are great, so have plenty of those in my new home, please. / I can’t think of things I don’t like yet since I’m young, but I’m sure I wouldn’t like it if I didn’t get enough love, attention, exercise and training.
• MEDICAL: I've started my puppy shots, but you will have to finish these for me. I’m also micro-chipped and neutered. I am continuing medicated baths twice a week for a little longer to help with my facial hair loss and these can be done in my new home.
If you’re ready for the fun and excitement of having a puppy as well as the training commitment, then let’s meet! My adoption fee is $299.00, and I’m located in Kennesaw, Ga.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Labrador Retriever