This is a carousel of images and or videos of this pet. Press the S key to skip past this carousel. Use the arrow keys to navigate between the different images and videos. Press the F key to activate a fullscreen carousel.
- Maine Coon & Tabby Mix
- Maine Coon & Tabby Mix
- Wheaton, IL
- Tabby (Brown / Chocolate) , Tabby (Tiger Striped)
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Zeke is a 21 pound black & white tabby short hair who is a sweet boy. He grooms himself to sparkling white! We say “more fun & love by the pound”! He is inquisitive & eager to play. He is shy but his personality grows every day that he stays with his affectionate foster family. He melts when you rub or scratch above his tail.
Zeva is an 8 pound 6 oz. long hair girl who loves to be brushed. She was matted but she eagerly accepted the brush & purred while the knots were removed with a little brushing. She is now keeping her black fur sleek and shiny. She is black with gray tiger or tabby markings. Now that she is comfortable in her foster home, she is a chirper! Reach down to touch her & she chirps & purrs. I have never seen such a long fluffy tail! It makes her foster family smile when she walks by with her tail pointing to the sky!
They are well behaved cats who always used their scratching posts and never had accidents outside their litter box. They were part of a litter of 4 kittens rescued at 6 weeks of age. Their family couldn’t decide which one to take so they took 2 kittens – they have always been together & never apart. They would be happy to find a forever family who would accept both of them together. When petting them, they flop over to show their bellies because they love their bellies rubbed. Even though they have claws, we can pick them up without a scratch. They are fun & gentle souls looking for a forever home together.
All cats & kittens are up to date on vaccinations, microchipped, dewormed, fixed, and tested felv/fiv negative. Adoption fee is a minimum $75 per cat donation to Feral Fixers.
Discounted adoption fee if two kittens or cats are adopted together, $130 for a pair.
A brief screening questionnaire and contract apply!
If you are interested in meeting and adopting one of our cats please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our cats and kittens are in private foster homes and need a completed questionnaire before an appointment can be made to meet them.
How did you hear about us:
Home Phone______________________ Cell:__________________________
How long at current address___________
Own____Rent_____If so, landlord name and #_________________________________
If Condo Association contact name and #_____________________________________
Children in household?________Ages_______________
Adults in household?__________Ages_______________
Animals you currently own:
Type_________ Age:_____spayed/neutered___ none___
Where did you get them ______________________________________________
Animals you have owned in the past:
Were any lost? _____ Put to Sleep ________ Given Away _____________
Will this cat be allowed to go outside? __________
1. Tell me about yourself. ( age, occupation, hours, travel etc.)
2. Do you have any prior experience with cats? If so, tell me about it!
3. Have you ever had to rehome a pet before? What were the circumstances?
4. Will your new kitty family member be an outside or inside cat?
5. Will you declaw your new kitty family member?
6. What made you decide to look into adopting a cat?
7. Describe the environment you live in. (children, busy, noisy, quiet, etc.)
8. How long have you been at your current residence? Is this a permanent residence?
9. Do you have any other pets? If so, tell me about them! Are they up to date with vaccinations and spayed/neutered?
10. Are you prepared to seek immediate medical attention or veterinary care if a problem/sickness/need arises with your new pet(s)?
11. Feel free to share anything else about yourself not already mentioned above!!!!! (optional)