Trina & Friends K9 Rescue is a non-profit, all-volunteer rescue group. Trina & Friends K9 rescue works diligently to assist, rescue, foster, provide medical care, and behavioral rehabilitation for the unwanted, homeless, neglected and abused animals. Our organization helps to reduce the overpopulation of homeless/unwanted animals through promoting and supporting spay/neuter program to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
Trina & Friends K9 Rescue has networked with other rescue groups and humane organizations to rescue and transport shelter dogs all over the United States and even some in Canada. Trina & Friends thoroughly screens all potential adoptive applicants and works tirelessly to assure our animals are placed with the appropriate family. Our fundraising events, food pantry and adoption efforts are managed by volunteers and we have no paid staff members as all funding supports animals in need.
How to bring your new best friend home!
1. Begin your search here on petfinder
2. Submit an Adoption Application to learn availability and adoption fees.
3. Adoption interview, vet checks, personal reference check, and background checks will be conducted.
4. Once approved, you will set up a meet and greet with the foster family.
5. If everything goes well, you get to bring your new best friend home forever!