Our mission is to be a voice and a home for those who do not have one. To provide love, care, and shelter for those who have never had it, or have lost it. We believe all animals are deserving. We will rescue, protect, vet, and provide hope as we search for loving forever homes for all animals that come into our care.
** ALL ADOPTERS MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE
1) All potential parents must fill out an electronic adoption application.
1a) No animal will be sent home with a potential ‘parent’ the same day as the request for adoption unless approved.
2) All potential parents must have a reference/veterinarian check (if applicable).
3) All potential adoption parents must have a home inspection (DOG adoptions only). DUE TO COVID-19,
HOME CHECKS WILL CONSIST OF PHOTOS OF YARD AND LIVING SPACE EMAILED TO US. We will allow out of state adoptions.
3a) CAT ADOPTIONS. We will allow out of state adoptions. Provided adopter comes in person to our location (we do not ship pets).
3c) For those with a current pet or past pet: those pets must be or have been regularly up-to-date on shots, heartworm preventative, and are currently spayed/neutered. Need home visit in order to be eligible for adoption.
3d) DOG ADOPTIONS ONLY require home checks. Home visits are to verify that your home is the best environment for the pet.
3e) Home checks will only be performed on homes WITHIN a particular mileage radius or time rate of Lemont, IL (60439). If you are beyond 30 min (one-way) of zip code 60439 (and we have the time) there will be an additional fee added to the adoption fee, to cover the gas/transportation cost of the home check.
3f) We reserve the right to refuse adoptions/applications to those who are outside our radius. Reasons including but not limited to: time, available volunteers, gas prices, etc.
4) If you are approved for an adoption: Cash, PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, or CC is the only payment accepted. All adoptions will receive a confirmation email with detailed amount.
5) We do not adopt to persons for breeding or who are considering breeding.
6) Follow-up checks could be performed on animal adoptions.