This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Age: approximately 1-2years old
Weight: 70 pounds
*Adoption Fee: $375.00
*Health: up to date on Vaccines, spayed, microchipped
*Requirements: Tatum is a social butterfly and loves playing ! If another dog already resides in the home a meet and greet with your current dog is suggested
This stunning girl is the Total Package! She loves going for Long Walks, Snuggles on The Couch, & giving Big Bear Hugs! Oh and did we mention she loves to snuggle ? And snuggle some more. She’s a bug mush and will steal your heart. Tatum is great with kids and other dogs. She would love a family that is active and who would like a buddy for outdoor adventures.
This sweet girl loves to learn. Tatum will require some basic training but boy does this girl learn quick! she is very eager to please. Tatum will do best in a home with a large yard so that she can have plenty of space to run and play to get all of that young dog energy out. Tatum is an absolute gem!
Could you be her forever home???
To apply to adopt Tatum , fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications.
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Labrador Retriever