This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Gracie Beagle Leesburg, VA
- Sweet, affectionate, active, playful
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
[Note: If interested, please help us by reading the instructions below before reaching out]
Gracie is a super sweet, affectionate little girl. This petite beagle is 20 lbs, 10 mos old. She's spayed, microchipped, up to date on vaccines, and preventives.
She's housebroken, great in crate, hasn't chewed on anything she shouldn't. She loves bully sticks! She's very playful with other dogs, don't let her tiny frame throw you off, she can keep up! She's a very fast runner and is good at playing chase with the big dogs! She's not much of a barker, will bark to let you know someone pulled into the driveway or is at the door. Her foster says she's just perfect! She's great with dogs, cats, good on leash, getting used to car rides.
[[PLEASE READ: Save the Tails is a small dog rescue run by a few volunteers that all work one or more other full-time jobs. The more efficiently we are able to work, the more dogs we can save. We kindly request that you help us by reading and following the instructions at the bottom of this section]]
How to Adopt
1) To help us save as many dogs as possible, we ask that you help us work efficiently:
-- Please DO NOT click "Introduce Myself" found on the dog's profile page
-- Please DO fill out our application found on SaveTheTails.org
-- Please, serious inquiries only
2) Please be within a 45 Minute drive of Leesburg, VA. If you are outside of this range, we apologize but we simply are not able to complete our adoption process if you are further.
3) Download the application from the "How to Adopt" page on SaveTheTails.org, fill in completely, save it as PDF, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize, but are short on time. Please only reach out to us with a completed application. Do check your spam folder if you do not see a reply from us.
4) Call your current/ previous vet giving us authorization to do brief vet check.
5) If your application appears to be a good match for the dog, we will schedule a meet and greet and a home check. Please include your name and phone number on your application!
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…