This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Beethoven Jindo Los Angeles, CA
- White / Cream
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
All answers to the questions below were provided by family of his owner. Please reach out to them directly if you have further questions or would like to meet Beethoven.
1. Age and weight
8 months old (DOB 10/31/21)
2. Spayed/Neutered or not
Neutered on 6/20/22
3. Vaccination status (rabies, DHLPP etc)
Up to date on Rabies, DHLPP, Bortedella. He's also microchipped. Medical records are available.
4. Being wormed/flea/tick treated monthly?
5. Any medical issues (when did he/she last have a vet check up?)
No medical issues to date. Last visit was 5/18/22.
6. How does he/she behave around men/women/children/strangers/people on the street/other animals
He gets excited and can jump on them He is not threatening, just really excited and friendly.
7. Normal daily routine (food/exercise)
He is fed dry food twice a day, morning and night. No exercise.
8. Indoor or outdoor dog? (or both)
9. Level of training (what commands does he/she know/how does he/she walk on leash/reaction to seeing other dogs when on leash)
Did one class of puppy training at Petco when he was a puppy. He sits, down (lays down), stay (waits for treat) and "go" when allowed to grab his treat on command. He does not know how to walk on leash. Reaction to seeing other dogs on leash is unknown.
10. Any particular likes/dislikes (how is he/she about being handled/petted – any sensitive areas, like ears, feet etc.)
None that’s been noticed. He likes getting pet and massaged on his head/face.
11. How does he/she react to riding in the car/going to the vet/can he/she be lifted. He can get car sick easily in the car.
12. Has he/she ever bitten any other animals/people? If so, what was the severity and was medical action needed?
He has grabbed other smaller dogs by their necks and shook them. The smaller dogs did not have any serious injury or punctured wounds.
13. Any separation anxiety issues or other behavioural issues?
None noticed to date.
14. Where did you obtain the dog from and why are you attempting to rehome the dog now? How long have you owned the dog?
From a breeder. My dad brought home the dog but is doing a horrible job taking care of it. He is rarely home and the dog is living outside and being neglected. The kids (including myself) are trying to rehome the dog so that the dog can go to a loving home. We, the kids, do not live with our dad. My dad has had the dog for 6 months.
15. Have you contacted any other rescues for assistance?
A Purposeful Rescue
16. What are the best methods of contact for people interested in either fostering or adopting your dog?
Email and/or text (818) 306-7149
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…