This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Funny, Sweet, Happy
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, cats, children, other animals. Auggie will love and adore any household pet. He manly likes dogs and cats though.
- Adoption fee
This dog thinks cats are cool and interesting and as far as humans go... he absolutely loves everyone:men, women and kids alike.
So, without further adu....it is now time for this class clown to have a family of his very own where he can be adored and petted and sleep in bed with his favorite humans at night and have outings during the day!
If you are interested in meeting Auggie, please make sure of the following:
1. You are able to adopt and properly protect a dog that will be only weigh around 7 lbs full grown. .
2. That you understand this will be another member of your family to be adored by all for the next 10 to 15 years.;A fur child to be exact!
3. That this pup will preferably sleep in the bed with your children, grandchildren or yourself, or on a soft fuzzy bed right beside yours.
We are a non profit organization and are dedicated to ALL breeds and mixes. We believe in nurture vs. nature 100%.
If you have gotten to the end of his story and have laughingly checked off each of our 3 requirements....please email us. ;We would love to meet you!
Most importantly, thank you for considering adopting vs buying a pet! ;You people make the world a better place. ;And, we all know mutts make the best family members anyway-right?
The adoption donation/fee for Auggie is $400 and includes spay/neuter surgery, utd on shots (3 rounds of shots for puppies), microchip, deworming and current flea treatment. ...just to get everyone off to the right start!
And we only recommend organic food such as Taste of the Wild, Blue Buffalo, Canidae, etc. It has proven to be the healthiest choice for overall weight gain and quick recover to health in all our shelter rescue pets!
If you are ready to welcome a new baby into your life and would like to meet our Auggie, please send a quick reason why you would like this pup and a brief description of your family or living situation to Poochiemomma123@gmail.com.
Ask About Auggie
Poochie Momma & the Purrrr Factory