This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Opal & Pearl Domestic Short Hair Warwick, RI
- Black , Black & White / Tuxedo
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. Blind & Heart murmur .
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
- Adoption fee
Meet Opal & Pearl
Opal ( black with small white spot on belly) is blind in both eyes and will likely have both eyes removed. She also has a severe heart murmur.
Pearl ( black with small white spot on chest) was blind in one eye and recently had that eye removed.
Both kittens were born this way so their eye issues were congenital.
They need to be adopted together. Opal depends on pearl. Pearl is full of energy, playful, confident, and never stops purring. Opal is also playful and confident but much calmer!
Thank you for your consideration to adopt a kitten through Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue! If you are inquiring through this post, please note we are still accepting applications for the interested kitten (s).
You may complete our adoption application any of the following ways:
-Through our website - www.scruffypawsanimalrescue.org
- Email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off a hard copy to one of our store locations (Petsmarts located in Johnston and North Smithfield)
- Mail it to: Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue 2944 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886
Our adoption fee to adopt a kitten includes the following vetting, spay/neuter, rabies vaccinated, distemper vaccinated, combo tested (or proof of mom's test), flea treatment, dewormed, and microchip.
- Adoption Application
- Vet Reference (Please call your vet ahead of time to give permission to release records to our adoption team.)
- Home visit (Please make sure you are located in our vicinity, we are based out of Warwick, RI.)
- If renting, landlord's contact information must be provided so that our adoption team can seek approval.
FYI: Kittens are located in foster homes. An adoption application must be approved prior to meeting our kittens. This is for the safety of our fosters and potential adopters.
We strongly recommend submitting an adoption application before requesting information about specific kittens. Kitten statuses change daily. No worries! We are a very busy shelter rescuing kittens/cats quite often and they all need loving homes!
*Our shelter is NOT open to the public, again most of our kitties are placed in foster homes with the exception of a few that are at the shelter awaiting for a foster home.
Ask About Opal & Pearl
- Domestic Short Hair
Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue