This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
KITTENS! Domestic Short Hair & Domestic Medium Hair Mix Phoenix, AZ
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other cats, dogs, children.
Kittens! Kittens! Home Fur Good has a variety of kittens of different ages, temperaments, and colors. Our kittens come and go pretty quickly, so call or stop into Home Fur Good to see who is there! (Photos shown are of past kittens and are no longer available, we get new kittens all of the time).
Kittens are always best in pairs. They are still growing physically, mentally, socially, emotionally. They play together, entertain each other, learn from each other, sleep together and provide comfort to each other. Kittens are not recommended to pair with a senior cat. Senior cats don't usually like the annoyance of a kitten for very long. How long can grandma and grandpa handle the toddlers :) Single kittens are ok if you have another cat at home.
Here is one article (there are many if you would like to do some research first):
· Healthier, happier cats: Kittens raised in pairs get lots of exercise from playing with each other and develop better social skills.
· Peace of mind while you are away: Two kittens will be able to keep each other company while you are out of town or at work.
· Endless hours of entertainment: Kittens love to romp, wrestle, play and then curl up and clean each other off. Who could imagine anything more joyful than watching kittens play?
· Less wear and tear on you and your house: Out of boredom, a single kitten will often entertain itself by chewing plants, climbing drapes and (or your pant leg!), unrolling toilet paper, exploring electrical cords and sockets, etc. If they have another kitten to tumble around and play with it is less likely they’ll need to entertain themselves in destructive and dangerous ways.
· Kittens are very active at night: It is tough to get a good night’s sleep when you have a rambunctious kitten jumping on your head or attacking your toes. If given a buddy, they can entertain themselves while you get your Z’s.
· A single kitten is not a good companion for an older cat: Older cats are less active and often don’t appreciate a young kitten’s attempts to play. Two kittens can entertain themselves while the older one relaxes.
Their $100 adoption fee ($150 for a pair) includes spay/neuter, up-to-date vaccinations, microchip and a free wellness visit with our vet within two weeks of the adoption date. Our adoption hours are Thursday-Saturday, 11:00 am-4:00 pm and Mondays by appointment, and we are located at 10220 N. 32nd Street (just south of Shea Blvd.) in Phoenix. We offer a low-cost vaccine clinic on Sundays from 11:00 am-2:30 pm (walk-in; no appts.), a low-cost dental clinic on Wednesdays by appointment. Please visit our website at www.homefurgood.org for more information.
Ask About KITTENS!
- Domestic Short Hair
Home Fur Good Animal Rescue