This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Jack & Jameson Domestic Short Hair Warwick, RI
- Black , Black & White / Tuxedo
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. Neurological disorder (cerebellar hypoplasia).
- Good in a home with
- Other cats.
- Prefers a home without
- Adoption fee
Meet Jack & Jameson
Both kitties have Cerebellar Hypoplasia. They were born this way. This causes them to be very wobbly and off balanced when trying to walk. They do everything else that a normal 13 week old kitten would do but they fall over and struggle to get around. They have come a long way and have started to learn how to adapt with their condition. They will eat/drink, play, and use the litter box in their own unique way. They have even started to use walls to help support their body to get around the house.
Both Jack and Jameson are super sweet and absolutely love to be snuggled. They will start purring as soon as they are picked up. They even give kisses!
Jack and Jameson will require a very understanding home who is willing to accommodate and help support their condition. A home with carpet will be best as it helps these little guys walk around.
Thank you for your consideration to adopt a kitten through Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue! If you are inquiring through this post, please note we are still accepting applications for the interested kitten (s).
You may complete our adoption application any of the following ways:
-Through our website - www.scruffypawsanimalrescue.org
- Email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off a hard copy to one of our store locations (Petsmarts located in Johnston and North Smithfield)
- Mail it to: Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue 2944 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886
Our adoption fee to adopt a kitten includes the following vetting, spay/neuter, rabies vaccinated, distemper vaccinated, combo tested (or proof of mom's test), flea treatment, dewormed, and microchip.
- Adoption Application
- Vet Reference (Please call your vet ahead of time to give permission to release records to our adoption team.)
- Home visit (Please make sure you are located in our vicinity, we are based out of Warwick, RI.)
- If renting, landlord's contact information must be provided so that our adoption team can seek approval.
FYI: Kittens are located in foster homes. An adoption application must be approved prior to meeting our kittens. This is for the safety of our fosters and potential adopters.
We strongly recommend submitting an adoption application before requesting information about specific kittens. Kitten statuses change daily. No worries! We are a very busy shelter rescuing kittens/cats quite often and they all need loving homes!
*Our shelter is NOT open to the public, again most of our kitties are placed in foster homes with the exception of a few that are at the shelter awaiting for a foster home.
Ask About Jack & Jameson
- Domestic Short Hair
Scruffy Paws Animal Rescue