Feral Affairs Network (FAN) is a 501c3 nonprofit group focused on caring for community cats. 100% of all adoption fees and donations go to saving more cats and kittens, whether community (free-roaming) cats, or adoptable cats and kittens.
FAN’s mission is to reduce overpopulation through our trap-neuter-return (TNR) program, thus providing relief to overcrowded animal shelters and taxpayer burden.
During trap-neuter-return (TNR), we often find friendly, abandoned adult cats and kittens who are easily socialized through our foster home care network. These cats and kittens are evaluated, receive necessary care, and made available for adoption into the right forever home.
“Connecting compassionate hearts to save community cats”
Our adoption coordinator works to find you and your family the right kitten(s) or cat(s) for your household. We want your chosen furry ones to be happy and healthy in their new forever home.
All our adoptable cats and kittens are:
* spayed / neutered
* vaccinated (rabies & FVRCP)
* tested for FIV & FeLV diseases
* parasite-free (dewormer & flea prevention)
* provided additional veterinarian visits, if needed for any health issues
* conveyed to you with all medical records at time of adoption
Interested in Adopting?
1. APPLICATION: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the questionnaire
a. Complete the form (include cat's name and/or description at the top) and email it back; please include photos of your home, in lieu of a home visit
b. Schedule a phone call with our Adoption Coordinator to review your application/questionnaire for approval and answer any questions you may have
2. MEET-N-GREET: We'll set up a time for you to get and your favorite cat or kitten to know each other, often times at Catnip Cat Cafe in the heart of Norfolk's Ghent neighborhood
3. CONTRACT: If you & your selected cat / kitten are a good match, then the adoption can proceed. Contract is completed, signed, adoption fee is paid, and they can go home with you!