Texas Litter Control
Texas Litter Control is a high quality, low cost veterinary clinic, adoption center, pet food bank, and shelter support program for companion animals. Our mission is to eliminate the suffering of companion pets in Texas by:
• educating the public on the importance of spaying/neutering and proper pet healthcare;
• providing a low cost solution available to the general public for spay and neuter and basic wellness services;
• providing extended pet healthcare to income and program qualified individuals;
• providing adoption options for fully vetted pets to the public;
• providing alternative solutions such as healthcare, food and other basic needs to pet owners considering surrendering a pet to a local shelter;
• providing a networking and educational forum for animal welfare organizations to work together;
• providing high quality, high volume spay/neuter surgery training for Veterinarians; and
• mentoring other animal welfare groups to open clinics in other under serviced areas.
If you would like to adopt a pet, please visit us at any of our adoption sites during regular business hours. You can view adoption hours and locations at this link:
If you are interested in a specific cat you have found on Petfinder, please email email@example.com or call 281-528-1238 to find out which adoption site the cat/kitten is being housed.
Our cat adoption fee is $35.
All pets are spayed/neutered, current on vaccinations, and micro-chipped. All cats are combo tested for Feline Leukemia and dogs are tested for heartworms.
TLC mostly rescues cats, but we work with many other groups. If you don't see the cat or dog you are looking for on our site, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you look. Adoption takes time and you want the right pet for your home! Don't resort to buying from a breeder. We can find you the right new best friend!
Texas Litter Control has 3 low cost spay/neuter and wellness clinics for cats and dogs. The revenue from these clinics supports our adoption program. Please consider updating your vaccinations with us and help us save lives!