Stray Cat Project is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to humanely controlling the population of feral and stray cats through TNR (trap/neuter/return), primarily in Lower Bucks County, Pennsylvania, USA. The specific objectives and purposes of the Stray Cat Project are:
1. To trap, neuter and return feral cats in an effort to control the feral/community cat population.
2. To help adoptable cats find forever homes in cooperation with our rescue partners.
3. To educate and promote the importance of spaying/neutering animals.
4. To educate the public on the importance of feral/community cats in our ecosystem.
5. To educate the public on how to care for feral/community cats.
6. To promote and advance public education concerning responsible cat ownership.
Thank you for your interest!
Prior to adoption, all adult cats and kittens will have been spayed/neutered, dewormed, received age appropriate vaccines, tested for feline leukemia/AIDS and microchipped. The adoption fee may be paid in the form of a check (made payable to Stray Cat Project) or in cash. All vet bills incurred after the adoption are the responsibility of the adopter. The right to decline any application for any reason without notification is reserved as is the right to do a home visit at the time of adoption. Potential adopters will be contacted as soon as possible.
If you would like more information about any of our cats, or if you would prefer an adoption application e-mailed to you, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
To apply to adopt one of our cats/kittens, please complete our online adoption application at https://petstablished.com/adoption_form/15688/generic. An application is REQUIRED of all prospective adopters; please do not email the organization directly to attempt to bypass this important part of the process. Our adoption fee is $125 per kitten and is tax-deductible. This donation is used to offset the costs of vetting and caring for the animal while in our custody.