We focus on making the maximum positive effect. Our members and volunteers provide the momentum we need. Using community driven models, we take actions that make a long-lasting difference. We don't take in many dogs. But we make sure each dog we take in will receive good care and go to a good home.
1. Submit the adoption application on our website at https://charlieswishanimalrescue.org
2. We will review the application and contact promising adopters
3. Schedule a meeting and house check
4. Set up a trial adoption for 1-2 weeks, sign the foster agreement.
5. Finalize the adoption, sign the adoption agreement and pay the adoption fee.
(Adoption fee: Adult dog: $250; puppy: $350)