Thank you for visiting our petfinder.com page!! We hope you find your next best friend here. Before you submit an adoption application please read the following:
1. For any adoption, please contact your veterinarian and give him/her permission to speak with us about your veterinary history.
2. For any adoption, if you rent, please provide us with your landlord’s contact information.
3. For a dog adoption, please ensure you can provide veterinarian-confirmed use of heart worm disease prevention. If this is your first dog adoption, we will be happy to speak with you about heart worm testing and prevention.
4. Our adoption application is on our website - www.flspcaofcny.org. Please fill out and email it (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax it (315-282-2387) for review/approval.
5. Please understand that we do not have crystal balls and cannot see into the future....so asking how much a dog will weigh or if it will like car rides really are not questions we can answer. Most of our dog (and cats) are rescues - we do our best to provide the most accurate information we can - but sometimes that just isn't possible. Thanks for understanding!