MatchDog Rescue is a Personal Canine Rescue Community Committed to:
- Rescuing at risk dogs from high kill shelters
- Providing temporary safe homes through our volunteer foster program
- Promoting our dogs and puppies to the best of our abilities, matching them with a lifelong loving home
- Championing our nonprofit and the benefits of adoption through outreach, education, and volunteering
- Reducing the number of unwanted dogs through a binding spay and neuter program
- Advocating on behalf of dogs in crisis as well as enforcing their rights and protection
- Ensuring the financial security and stability of MatchDog Rescue so that we are able to save many dogs to come in the future.
If you're interested in adopting one of our rescue dogs, please fill out an application at
For more information please visit our FAQs at matchdogrescue.org/faq-s
There is no need to send a follow-up email. We will contact you directly if you are selected as a match. Due to the voluminous number of apps, we get we can only respond directly when successfully matched.