Caped Crusaders Cat Rescue
The purpose of CAPED CRUSADERS CAT RESCUE, Inc. is to:
1. To rescue cats from situations that are abusive, endangering and neglectful, which includes rescue to rescue transfers, stray cats, owner surrenders, county transfers, and potentially other methods to be determined;
2. To inform the public of these situations in order to educate the public regarding best spay and neuter practices and prevent irresponsible breeding;
3. To provide foster homes for these animals;
4. To provide necessary veterinary care for the cats in our care;
5. To promote the importance of spaying/neutering cats and assist others with referrals to low cost spay/neuter programs;
6. To place rescued animals into permanent adoptive homes; and
7. Building and maintaining a network of other rescue groups for rescued animals outside of our scope of interest (cats).
First you fill out an application. We call your vet references and request a home visit via Facetime. After approval, you pay the adoption fee. Then you fill out an adoption contract and take home your pet!