New Beginnings Animal Rescue is a not for profit animal rescue founded in 2016. It is our goal to focus on the rescue of urgent and unwanted animals in need. All animals are provided with routine, emergency, or specialized medical care that they deserve. Furthermore, we go beyond medical care to rehabilitate animals with behavioral issues due to past trauma through the use of positive reinforcement techniques provided by our trainers and behaviorists. You can find all of our animals on our website as well as our adoption application at www.newbegaimalrescue.org!
How do you adopt an animal from New Beginnings Animal Rescue? Once an animal is ready for adoption, the best suitable home is selected. We do not operate on a first come, first serve basis. Our adoption process goes as follows:
1. Fill out the adoption application
2. Allow 3-5 days for processing (especially on weekends/holidays).
3. Check your email for a response. All communication is done via the email address listed on the Adoption Application or the phone number listed. Please note, sometimes additional information is necessary.
4. Once approved, a home visit is required. You will receive an email or phone call asking for a date and time to ensure your house is a safe environment for the animal you are interested in. Please note that different animals will require different environments based on age, size, breed, or personality.
5. Check your email for the approval of your adoption! Any information in regards to picking up your new pet will be listed in this email.