Beagle Freedom Project is a non-profit animal rescue and advocacy organization and the world’s leading organization for rescuing and rehoming animals used in experimental research. BFP is dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of animals used in testing and research and subjected to other forms of unique cruelty, abuse and neglect. BFP strives to end this cruelty through its educational programs, campaign initiatives and lobbying efforts to make the world a better, safer and healthier place for both animals and people alike.
Since 2010 the charity has been freeing survivors from laboratory experiments, senior and special needs animals from shelters, and victims of horrific abuse from around the world.
No matter what the condition, the location, or the expense, Beagle Freedom Project stands at the ready to rescue, rehabilitate, and repeat.
1.Fill out an adoption application (https://bfp.org/rescue/)
2. BFP Adoption Department will review the application.
3. If/when there is a rescue in their area that seems like a good match for their home environment, as described in their application, BFP will contact them for a phone interview.
4. BFP will perform a reference check.
5. BFP will do a home check – this will either be done in person or virtually, depending on location.
6. If the home check is satisfactory, a meet and greet will be set up between the animal and the potential new family.
7. BFP will finalize the adoption process, including paperwork and light training on welcome and care for the new animal.