Queen City Bulldog Rescue
The mission of Queen City Bulldog Rescue is to offer satisfactory quality of life to all Bulldogs, by providing rescue and rehabilitation with subsequent placement into a loving, safe and educated forever home.
We strive to educate our community about this breed that is born predisposed to a multitude of health problems, and high maintenance requirements, with the hope of one day all bulldogs only being owned by informed, responsible owners.
Queen City Bulldog Rescue looks forward to welcoming many more bulldogs, and bulldog lovers into our hearts and our story. We’re here to rescue, rehabilitate, educate and support.
1. Complete Application (Questions? ADOPT@queencitybulldogrescue.com)
2. Once Application is received a confirmation email will be sent to you via email from a Coordinator.
3. Applications will be reviewed. Note: We are a best fit rescue. This means we will carefully screen each application (including personal and veterinary references) with specific interests of each rescue dog before making final selections.
4. Selected applicant(s) will be contacted via email to schedule a phone interview.
5. Final selection based on best fit for each individual rescue dog will be made and applicant(s) will be notified.
6. Home visit will be completed.
7. Meet and Greet with dog will be scheduled.
8. Seven day trial period will be completed with dog in your home.
9. Formal Adoption Contract completed and Adoption WELCOME TO THE QCBR FAMILY!