Our mission is “helping the unwanted.” We rescue dogs that are considered “less adoptable” because of their breed, age, appearance, or special needs.
1. Prior to applying, please be aware of any requirements noted in the rescue dog's profile (i.e. fenced in yard, no small children, no cats, etc.)
2. Fill out our non-binding application.
3. If your application is approved, a member of the application processing team will contact you via phone call.
4. The foster of the rescue dog will contact the approved applicant to schedule a date and time to meet the dog at your home. We do meet and greets with our dogs, which is why we only adopt within a 2-hour radius.
5. Following the meet and greet, the approved applicant can decide whether or not to proceed with the adoption.
6. To finalize the adoption, an adoption fee of $250 (dogs 6 months +) $300 (puppies under 6 months) or $200 (8 years +) will be required along with a signed contract.