Improving the lives of animals
Preventing cruelty through education
Uniting pets with families
ATTENTION - Shelter Update
The Kokomo Humane Society is now offering Adoptions by Appointment.
To schedule an adoption appointment:
• Download and fill out our adoption application at the following link: http://kokomohumane.org/files_uploaded/6dbe198f345358e659144d5b4f15a2bd.pdf
• To adopt a CAT send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To adopt a DOG send your application to: Adoption@kokomohumane.org
• Once your application is approved we will contact you to set up an appointment.
If an animal is posted at www.kokomohumane.org it is available, the process is first come first serve. We are answering emails as quickly as we can, please be patient.
To see all our adoptable animals please visit the following links:
- DOGS - http://kokomohumane.org/pages/dogs/8
- CATS - http://kokomohumane.org/pages/cats/9
Our felines located at the Kokomo PetSmart store are available for adoption also. Please make sure that you are serious about adopting before asking a PetSmart staff member to handle our cats. They will contact us in order to complete your adoption.
Take the time to get to know this great pet!
Kokomo Humane Society Adoption fee includes:
Spay or Neuter Surgery, Vaccines, Microchip, start up dog/cat food and more .
All dogs 6 months and over - $150
Puppies under 6 months - $200
Adult Cats - $35
For more information visit www.kokomohumane.org or call 765-452-6224
Kokomo Humane Society
729 E. Hoffer St.
Kokomo, IN 46902