Since 1997, CatNap has been committed to improving the lives of felines everywhere and matching adopters with their fur-ever friend. With over 100 cats in house, our dedicated team works heard every day to ensure clean living conditions and appropriate socialization to prepare each and every cat and kitten for adoptions! CatNap pulls from overcrowded shelters and euthanasia lists in the hopes that every cat that longs for a warm bed and family receives one. We are a no-kill shelter, which means that every cat that comes through our door stays with us until they find a forever home! We also offer low-cost clinic services (by appointment only), such as spaying/neutering, vaccines and nail trims to help our furry friends stay happy and healthy.
How Our Foster to Adopt Program Works:
1) Fill out a quick adoption application online or on-site to help us determine which cats fit your lifestyle
2) Connect with one of our helpful adoption counselors, who will walk you through the process and find the right fit
3) Take home your new best friend same day and enter our Foster to Adopt program. The adoption fee isn't paid until the end of the trial period, so we ensure that it's the right fit.
4) Over the next two weeks, you'll be communicating with our vet via email with any health or behavior concerns. If it doesn't work out with your new feline, no worries! We will always take our cats back!
5) If you decide to finalize your new family member after the two weeks, you'll set up a surgery date via email with the vet, where we'll do vaccines, microchipping and the spay/neuter (all included in the adoption fee!).
6) When you pick up from surgery, you'll pay the adoption fee (see below) via cash, credit card or check, your preference!
Our Adoption Fees:
-Bonded Pairs (2 Cats/Kittens): $200
*Note: we do offer adoption specials, so keep an eye on our social media for these limited time deals!
-Must be 21 years of age or older
-Must be employed or have some form of steady income (retired, disability, etc.)
-All current pets in the household must be spayed/neutered (dogs/cats), up to date on vaccines (dogs/cats) and FeLV/FIV tested (only applicable to cats)
-Must provide phone number, address, email and list current pets on the adoption application
Missed our adoption hours? Check out our satellite locations:
-Petco North Riverside
-Pet Supplies Plus LaGrange
*Note: all cats at satellite locations are currently fixed, up to date on vaccines and microchipped; adoption fees are to be paid on site (no Foster to Adopt program) and all aforementioned Adopter Requirements apply
day hours Monday Closed Tuesday 12pm-3pm Wednesday 12pm-3pm Thursday 12pm-3pm Friday Closed Saturday 11am-3pm Sunday Closed