During the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, we are taking steps to protect the health of our team members and reduce the need for people to come into our offices. As a result, there may be some temporary limitations and delays in support as we prioritize critical services.
* To foster a public sentiment of humanity and gentleness toward animals and to protect
them from cruelty, neglect, and carelessness.
* To return lost animals to their owners and to place adoptable pets into humane and
* To prevent pet overpopulation by promoting the spay and neutering of companion
* To promote responsible care and concerned pet ownership through education.
* To participate with our community to build an animal shelter characterized by:
* Adequate capacity to manage our growth
* Spacious and comfortable animal living quarters
* A location conducive to volunteerism, adoption, and outdoor activities.
* Facilities to achieve our educational goals
* A comfortable and inviting atmosphere for the public to visit and adopt pets
* To secure funds necessary to accomplish our goals from both public and private
sources through fundraising, donations and grant applications.
* To oversee a TNR Program in an effort to prevent pet overpopulation & euthanizing of feral cats in our community.
day hours Monday By Appointment Only Tuesday By Appointment Only Wednesday By Appointment Only Thursday By Appointment Only Friday By Appointment Only Saturday 11A-3P Sunday -