Work to end the suffering of dogs and cats resulting from abuse, neglect, and pet overpopulation. To help animals through
(1) Rescue of abandoned, neglected, and abused animals.
(2) Spay/neuter assistance program:
(3) Promoting community awareness through education and
(4) Support positive changes in local and state law regarding animal protection.
Many of the animals that become a part of our rescue would not survive without our help. We rescue injured animals that are unable to get the help they require to heal, and we rescue abused animals that do not know comfort and kindness and love.?
1. Meet and select the Fur baby you would like to provide a fur ever home for
2. Preadoption application completed and submitted to GHHS
a. Veterinarian Reference * past or present
b. Home visit
3. Final adoption application