Our Mission is to globally promote empathy and kindness for all, Through humane education, animal rescue,community engagement and protecting the environment.
Our adoptable dogs have been vetted/fixed and up to date on age appropriate vaccines.
We also ask for an adoption fee that ranges between $150- $600 this is a tax deductible donation that supports our animal rescue efforts.
We are a foster based Animal Rescue so we do not house pet rescues on location. All rescues are in foster homes receiving love & cuddles.
We ask for a little patience during this process, as often times our volunteer Adoption Coordinators are managing many applications per dog.
Adoption process step by step:
1. View animal online( website, pet finder, social media)
2. Fill out adoption form and we will contact you
3. Schedule a meet-and-greet ( Meet-and-greets are at the convenience of the foster parent. We will always try to be as accommodating as possible.)
4. Application approval
5. Home pictures
6. Adoption contract
7. Payment of adoption fee
8. Get your home ready for pick up of your adopted pet
9. We will send all records and adoption certificate
10.Please share a family picture to share your "HAPPY TAILS"