Safe Haven is working on several new programs. So our animal intake is minimal right now. Please bear with us!
Goals for this year:
- Apply for a name change. We are getting confused with other rescues who also have "Safe Haven" in their names. A name change will also allow us to expand & set up childrens' programs.
- We are currently working to fix up a new property, where we will be able to expand & take in more pets.
- Expand our volunteer programs.
- Set up an ongoing yard sale to raise money to help pay all the bills!
- There will also be 3 new food programs for:
1: Free pet food for low income families who are struggling to feed their pets. (This will also include farm animals...)
2: Free regular food for low income families who are struggling to feed their children.
You can contact us at Safe_Haven_Animal_Rescue@live.com
You'll notice our adoptions fees are much lower than other rescues. Adoption fees are posted in the Title & also in the body of the pets adoption profile. Lower adoption fees are only because our main concern is finding a good home, & not recouping all the costs we have incurred to save that pet. The more homes we find, the more we can save!
Safe Haven is available by appointment only. Meet & greets are done at a private residence & you must fill out an application before setting up a meet & greet to come to some ones home.
Just send an e-mail to Safe_Haven_Animal_Rescue@live.com and ask for an application. Once we receive the completed application, a Safe Haven representative will contact you to set up a meeting so you can meet the pet you are interested in.
Safe Haven is run by volunteers who work in their free time, outside of their regular jobs, in order to help these innocent animals. Plea