Companion Animal Rehabilitation Emergency Medical Fund
C.A.R.E. Medical Fund is a foster-based, medical-only rescue. Our adoption program helps medically challenged animals to become adoptable by providing immediate medical care and rehabilitation. We are dedicated to helping homeless pets in our community find their second chance through medical intervention, education and community programs.
OUR ADOPTION PROCESS:
1. The first step is to complete the Adoption Application.
2. The application is reviewed and then assigned to a volunteer that will schedule a home visit.
3. Once approved, the foster home will contact the applicant.
4. The foster home will schedule a meet-and-greet whereas the applicant has 24 hours to make their decision.
5. An Adoption Agreement will be completed and the applicant will receive all medical and vaccination information.
6. An adoption fee is collected.