Rescue Dogs Match ( RDM) is a not for profit, 100% volunteer run organization dedicated to protecting those that can not protect themselves. Our focus is mainly dogs but we do not turn away any animal in need.
We do not receive any funding, we rely on donations and money raised through fundraisers.
We do not have a shelter, all of our dogs are in foster homes waiting for their forever homes.
The dogs that end up in our care range from strays to owner surrenders. We at Rescue Dogs Match believe that these wonderful dogs deserve a chance for a wonderful life.
Fostering is a good way to experience different breeds and sizes of dogs to find the
1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you acquire me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me.
3. Place your trust in me. Remember that before you acquire me.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, and your entertainment. I only have you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget.
6. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that can easily crush the bones in your hand, but I choose not to bite