This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Meet Teeny and Taz
Teeny and Taz are a bonded pair of female dappled chiweenies. They were with their previous owner since 6 weeks old. They are now 7 years old. Their owner took very good care of them and was moving to a place he could not take them. They are spayed and heartworm negative. They are fully housetrained and go to the door when they need to use the restroom. They have the most fun loving and affectionate personalities. They love to play with each other and then sleep on each other. They are very clingy with people and want to follow their people around everywhere. They are eager to be on a lap, and if you stop petting them, they will paw at you to beg for more pets. They are not stranger weary and are outgoing with new friends. They weigh under 10 pounds.
To apply to adopt this dog, visit www.snarrnortheast.org/applications and submit an application.
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between the breed that is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
Teeny and Taz