This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Ted Catahoula Leopard Dog & Shepherd Mix Saint Paul, MN
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Prefers a home without
- Adoption fee
• All dogs listed on Petfinder are still available.
• Read the bio but still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please DO NOT use the "Ask About Me" tab on this page. We DO NOT receive these inquiries.
• We CANNOT move forward until we receive an application. Even if you're only interested, please fill out an application at mnpitbull.com. We will reach out to you (M-F) within 24-48 hours after receiving your inquiry.
• Adoption fees are as follows: 2-5 months old: $400, 6-9 months old: $350, 10+ months old: $250. This covers their Spay/Neuter, Vaccinations, Microchip, 4DX, Fecal Tests, and Housing costs.
Hey everyone: My name is Ted I am 4 ½ years old and am a stunning brindle male shepherd mix. I am tall and weigh 85 lbs
I like to be active and play (fetch especially!) and take walks. Once I've met those needs, I love to relax and cuddle.
I am very smart and know sit, down, wait, come, shake, high five and speak. I’m good on my leash. I am learning roll over (hopefully video to come, my foster Mom says it is pretty hilarious!). Wait in my kennel and taking treats very gently are also things I am actively working on right now.
I do well with older kids (10+). I've been around younger kids too, but they seem a bit scary to me. I have done well with a medium sized female dog. Mostly, I am a big guy who can get a bit excited too, so I need slow intros and lots of guidance from my people to help know how to do it all best.
I enjoy car rides with my humans.
I am a bit nervous getting to know new people and being separated from them but am working with my foster mom to be comfortable and feel safe on my own. I am used to having my human by my side at all times. I follow my foster mom everywhere. I love treats and am getting a lot of them as I learn to be ok in my own space.
More information from his foster: Ted can be quite vocal when he's excited or nervous, but he's working on it and showing continued improvement. Ted would do best in a home with no cats, as they're just too fascinating for the big guy.
Ask About Ted
- Catahoula Leopard Dog
Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue
Have an account?