This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Pinkerton Pit Bull Terrier Cleveland, OH
- Brown / Chocolate, White / Cream
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
Adoption Requirements: No Exceptions
- Cannot reside in an area with BSL
- No apartments/rentals
These pups are currently available for adoption through R.E.A.L. Rott Rescue. Adoption fee includes DHPP and rabies, vaccines; deworming; microchip and registration; heartworm test (if over 6 months old) and HW preventative to last thru adoption trial; and spay/neuter.
***PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST & FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS****
Please note that our organization is entirely foster based and we are all volunteers. We are based in the greater Cleveland area (OH) however we do have fosters in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Michigan. Once you submit your application, it may take up to 21 business days for us to get back to you. Please be patient.
R.E.A.L. Rott Rescue is 100% foster based; we are not a shelter & each animal is in an actual home with a foster family. We receive an overwhelming amount of emails and applications so please be patient. To qualify, an application MUST BE filled out, a Vet Check MUST BE completed by our team, and an approval (or denial) email will be sent. This is all prior to scheduling any "meet and greet".
When adopting through our rescue, we 'ALWAYS' do a vet check on each applicant's pets that they have owned over the past 5 years. Please make sure to call your vet to grant them permission to release this information to our rescue when we call. That being said, all of the animals in each applicant's home must be UTD on all of their vaccines (DHLPP & Rabies), on monthly HW preventative, and spayed/neutered. Please make sure that the veterinarian listed on your application has seen your pet and can confirm the vetting is current.
Notes When Applying:
If you're interested in adopting one of our available dogs:
1. Apply at www.realrottweilerrescue.com.
2. Please specify if you would like us to screen for other dogs if the dog you are interested in is no longer available.
3. Please be sure to call your vet to grant our organization permission to do a vet check on your current and past pet/s.
4. Please be honest & truthful on your application. We always do a vet check!
5. We do adopt outside of the state of Ohio however, you must have an approved application, you and any humans and canines residing in the home must all make the trip to our foster home/s when meeting a prospective rescue dog. (We do not transport)
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…
- Pit Bull Terrier