This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Jasper Shepherd Mix White Plains, NY
- Bicolor, Black, Yellow / Tan / Blond / Fawn
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered.
- Good in a home with
- Other dogs, children.
- Adoption fee
Petfinder recommends that you should always take reasonable security steps before making online payments.
*Age: 3 years
*Current Weight: 65lbs
*Rescued from: South Carolina
*Adoption fee: $375
*Health: up to date on required vaccines, microchipped, neutered, heartworm+ (SNARR covering treatment)
Jasper is a Shepherd Lab mix who was rescued with his buddy, Titan. They were found running loose and when animal control was made aware of who their owner was and checked their living conditions, they seized the dogs. Jasper and Titan lived in a tiny outdoor pen which was very dirty and unkempt. Despite where they came from, these boys are super friendly and social and very good boys! They both tested well with other dogs too. Jasper is Heartworm+ and the rescue will provide his medication for whoever adopts him.
Jasper is a very sweet and playful boy and Titan was acting very dominantly towards him so we sadly had to separate them. Jasper will steal your heart from the beginning as he loves to snuggle and loves belly rubs !
Jasper is currently waiting for his forever home at SNARR's Adoption Center in Brewster, NY. To apply to adopt or foster this handsome guy, please fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications.
**Meet and greets will not be scheduled without an approved application.**
FAQs -- PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE EMAILING
**Please note that SNARR NE is a volunteer-based organization. While our volunteers will try to respond to you as quickly as possible, it is helpful if you review the following information about our adoption process before emailing:**
- LISTED BREED(S) & AGE: We are taking our best guess on age, breed, and size when fully grown, based on the puppy's/dog's physical appearance and what we might have learned about one or both parents depending on the situation. *NOTE* We rarely know a dog's exact age, nor are we able to tell the true or full breed mix of dogs as our information is limited most of the time. Because we often do not have access to medical records at the time that we are posting dogs to Petfinder, there are sometimes discrepancies between what is posted on Petfinder and what might be listed on a dog's medical records.
- SNARR'S ADOPTION PROCESS: The first step in adopting or meeting a SNARR dog/puppy is to fill out an application at www.snarrnortheast.org/applications. Once we receive your application, one of our adoption application processors will contact you, review our adoption process with you, and answer any additional questions you may have. **We do not go on a first-come-first-serve basis for adoptions, but on best fit for a family and most importantly the puppy or dog.**
- MEETING ADOPTABLE DOGS: Meet and greets will not be scheduled until after your adoption application has been fully processed by one of our adoption processors.
- APPLYING ONLINE: If you fill out an online application, please do so from a computer (not a mobile device), make sure you answer ALL the questions in as much detail as possible, and that you receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, that means we did NOT receive your application.
- PUPPIES: We do suggest listing a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice on your application if applying for a puppy with several litter mates.
- ADOPTION FEES: $495 for puppies / $375 for adults. Adoption Fees for Seniors, Special Needs and Bonded Pairs vary
Finding pets for you…
Finding pets for you…