This is an inline carousel of images and or videos of this pet.
Blanco Pit Bull Terrier & Labrador Retriever Mix Minneapolis, MN
- White / Cream
- Loving, calm, playful
- Coat length
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered, special needs. Blanco is on an anti-anxiety medication for generalized anxiety and separation anxiety.
- Good in a home with
- Prefers a home without
- Adoption fee
Blanco is a dapper fellow who has excellent house manners; from being potty trained to knowing basic commands like "sit" and "shake", he's a stellar housemate. He has lived with kids and did awesome; he loved them all!
But alas, no one is perfect... and Blanco is no exception. Due to all the instability he's had recently, this boy has some anxiety that he needs a daily, inexpensive medication for. We are working on crate training with him but he still gets extra nervous when left alone so he'd love to live in a home where someone is home most of the day... at least initially, the first couple months, while he settles in and learns the ropes.
Blanco would be fine in a home with another dog too. A fenced-in yard would be AMAZING for him and a home with kids is a-okay too! An active family will help center him and one with experience in training as continuing his training is imperative for his him.
Although the above may limit the number of homes Blanco is a fit for, we can say that this boy is worth every minute of time and patience you put into him. He loves people more than anything and would be happy for life if he can find someone who's willing to chill on the couch with him, or hang out in the sunshine on a nice summer day.
Blanco's $236 adoption fee includes neuter, heartworm/lyme test, all vaccinations (distemper, rabies & bordetella), HW and flea/tick preventative, and microchip implant and registration.
There is no guarantee of age and breed as a rescue animal's history is unknown. All ages and breeds are best guess.
Blanco has been available for at least 60 days; we have extended our adoption radius from 75-miles to 100-miles outside Minneapolis, MN City Center or, distance at the foster’s discretion. If you are outside of the 75-mile radius, the guidelines are as follows:
1. Any post-adoption vet care that Pet Haven would cover financially needs to be done with one of our partners in the metro area
2. Any post-adoption continuation of already enrolled behavioral / training that Pet Haven would cover financially needs to be done with one of our partners in the metro area
3. Applicant will need to come to the metro area for a meet and greet with foster parent and dog; if there is another dog(s) in the applicant's home, dog(s) will need to accompany owner to the meet and greet in the metro area
4. Home visit needs to be completed either by video chat or through another rescue in your area
5. Adopter will need to come to the metro area to pick up their new family member if adoption process completed / approved
Adoption fees exclude mandatory sales tax of 7.525%.
Interested in adopting and/or learning more? Visit http://pethavenmn.org/adopt/
Ask About Blanco
- Pit Bull Terrier
- White / Cream
Pet Haven Inc. of Minnesota
Have an account?