We are committed to sensibly preserving and extending the health and welfare of all animals by fostering positive relationships between pets and people, adoption, spaying and neutering, education, and promoting responsible pet ownership.
ACHS Adoption Requirements
* Complete an adoption application.
* Be a Wisconsin resident and age 21 years or older.
* Have proper identification that has your photo and lists your date of birth.
* Current pets must be up to date on rabies and distemper vaccinations.
* ACHS will check with landlords or parents for approval if either applies to you.
ACHS Adoption Information
All adoptable animals are spayed or neutered and microchipped.
Dogs are current on their rabies vaccination (if older than 4 months), Distemper, and Bordetella vaccinations. They have been de-wormed and receive flea & tick preventative,
have been tested for heartworm (if older than 6 months), and are on heartworm preventative.
Cats are current on their rabies vaccination (if older than 4 months) and distemper vaccination, are de-wormed, and receive flea and tick preventative.