Our mission is to support those that need us, and to care for each critter that comes to us, like family. We are not only here to be voices for the critters who need help, but are here to help their humans as well. We strive to provide the best care and to be available to answer questions and find the perfect match for families. We are a rescue that makes promises, and keeps them.
100% of adoption fees and donations received go to caring for and spoiling the animals!
The 5 Requirements for Adoption:
1. You must be 18 years or older to adopt.
2. You must have a basic understanding of the animals care,
- We are always here for support before/during/after adoption and are always
happy to answer questions!
3. You must show proof of an adequate habitat and supplies before adoption.
- There are times we do have donated habitats/supplies we can send with an
adoption, for an additional fee.
4. Conduct a Meet and Greet to ensure the animal is a good fit for your family.
- If adoption requirements 1-3 above are met at time of Meet and Greet, an
adopter is welcome to adopt the animal during that same meeting. This is
at the sole discretion of the My 'Little' Animal Kingdom Rescue
representative conducting the Meet and Greet.
5. An Adoption Form is signed agreeing to:
- NOT breed the animal if unaltered
- NOT feed the animal to another animal
- If at ANY TIME, no matter the amount of time that has elapsed since
adoption, you can no longer care for the animal, the animal is to be
RETURNED to My 'Little' Animal Kingdom Rescue.
All animals come with a small amount of food, a complimentary New Pet Exam at our partnered veterinary office within 14 days of adoption, as well as a Personalized Care Guide telling their story. The Adoption Form is signed at time of adoption.