SAFe Rescue saves feline lives by taking in homeless cats, giving them the care they need, finding them loving homes, and supporting their human companions.
Our full adoption details are available on our website: https://www.seattleareafelinerescue.org/adopt/
Because Adoption Center capacity is limited, we suggest that you check wait times and sign up on our adoption waitlist before coming to SAFe Rescue: https://v2.waitwhile.com/l/safe/list-view (Waitlist opens 45 minutes prior to first visit of the day.)
We use a conversation-based approach to help you find the purr-fect match. At our Adoption Center, you’ll begin by speaking with an Adoption Counselor, who will ask you some questions to learn more about your household and what you’re looking for in a feline friend.
• Kittens under 6 months adopted in pairs
• Indoor only home
• Never declaw the cat
• Photo ID
• Provide secondary guardian contact
• Spay/neuter and microchip
• First vaccines/flea treatment
• 30 days insurance and a free check up at All Pet Vet, Cascade Pet Hospital, or participating clinics.
Cat or kitten* under 7 years: $125
Two cats or kittens under 7 years: $200
Adult cat 7 years and older: $50
Two adult cats 7 years and older: $75
* Kittens under 6 months are adopted in pairs. It is important for them to go to a home with another kitten companion for their socialization and growth into a well-adjusted adult cat. (Read more about Single Kitten Syndrome https://www.seattleareafelinerescue.org/single-kitten-syndrome/).
Hours of Operation:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 1pm - 7pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Closed
14717 Aurora Ave. N, Shoreline, WA 98133
day hours Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday Closed Thursday 1:00-7:00pm Friday 1:00-7:00pm Saturday 1:00-7:00pm Sunday 1:00-7:00pm