Our mission is to find caring and loving homes for homeless dogs rescued in Russia. To do this we remove dogs from danger, provide medical care if necessary, and place with qualified foster homes who work to socialize the dogs and prepare them to become members of a family.
- We require an application and references which we check.
- Prior to the COVID pandemic we made home checks. Today we use videos.
- We interview all potential owners.
- After selection and placement of the dog with a new family, we provide a two-week trial period during which we require daily reports and videos as to how the dog is integrating into the family.
- If the integration has gone well, we then sign the adoption agreement and finalize the adoption.
- If for any reason at any time a family cannot care for an adopted dog, we request that the dog be returned to us for placement with a new family.