Advance the compassionate treatment of animals by providing sheltering, medical care, and behavioral services for dogs and cats; promoting permanent, caring homes; and furthering education and outreach.
How to Adopt
Step 1: Submit an Adoption Application
* Please take a look at the adoptable animals below, and if you see one you are interested in, submit an online application using either of the following links.
* Submitting an application does not guarantee adoption and does not place the animal on hold.
Adoptions are by appointment only. Please submit an application to get a link for scheduling.
* If the animal you are interested in is in a foster home, we will connect you with the foster via email to set up a virtual appointment or coordinate a time to meet at the shelter.
Step 3: Adopt Your New Pet!
* Adoptions are processed only after the applicant has met with the animal either through an offsite meeting or at the shelter.
* If you have met the animal at the shelter and want to adopt, you can do so that day! Our Adoption Counselors will finalize the paperwork and process payment. All dogs must leave with a collar and a leash, and all cats must leave in a carrier.
* If you have spoken with an animal’s foster family and wish to adopt, please reply to the email from our Adoption Counselors, who will process the adoption paperwork and payment electronically.