Operation Pets Alive! is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization dedicated to working with people and government to provide life-saving, no-kill programs to our community through innovative programs that:
• Raise community awareness;
• Reduce the number of dogs and cats that enter our shelters;
• Increase the number of dogs and cats that leave our shelters alive.
Please visit our website and facebook page to learn more about our organization.
1. Go to our website, www.operationpetsalive.org, click on "Adoptions" and complete an online adoption application.
2. Once your application is submitted, we will pass your information to the foster parent of the animal you are interested in.
3. If it appears that you will be a good fit, a meet and greet will be scheduled with the animal.
4. Once the approval process is completed, you will complete an adoption contract and pay an adoption fee. The adoption fees are as follows:
Dogs: $160 - includes Deworming, DAPP vaccination, Bordetella, Heartworm test (if 6 months or older), Rabies and Spay/Neuter.
Cats: $80 - includes Deworming, Spay/Neuter, Combo Testing (or one Combo test of one kitten in a litter), FVRCP and Rabies.
Texas Barn Cats: (2) for $50 with each additional for $30 - includes spay/neuter, ear tipping, and 1 year rabies.
Required sales tax for adoptions from rescue groups have already been incorporated into our adoption fees.
Adoption Events: Go to our events page on our website to see all our events: http://www.operationpetsalive.org/events.ph