Living the Doxie Dream Rescue and Sanctuary
The mission of Living the Doxie Dream Rescue and Sanctuary is:
1. To rescue animals from situations that are abusive, endangering, or neglectful.
2. To rescue animals in danger of being euthanized at area animal shelters or pounds.
3. To provide alternatives to animal placement in public shelters or animal control facilities.
4. To provide necessary veterinary care.
5. To provide homes for these animals.
6. To place rescued animals into permanent adoptive homes, or to provide sanctuary and medical care to animals in need.
7. To train or rehabilitate animals in need.
8. To educate and promote the importance of spaying and neutering animals.
9. To educate the public on how to identify and prevent animal cruelty.
10. To assist pets of low-income households by providing food and other resources, including medical care.
Email the rescue for more information or to meet an adoptable dachshund. Because we have no facility, available dogs live with fosters or at the sanctuary.
If you're not ready to adopt, please ask about fostering or volunteering with LTDDRS!
Email us at email@example.com