Viva Perros is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that helps homeless and abused dogs get the medical care they need and find good homes.
In order to be considered as an adopter from you must:
• Be 21 years of age or older.
• Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for a pet for the entire life of that animal.
• Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord.
• Have the knowledge and consent of all adults living in household.
• Understand that children's age restriction will be based on their exposure to and experience with this specific breed.
• Understand that we have the right to either deny or approve your adoption application without explanation.
• If there is ever a reason that you cannot keep the dog you adopted from us, we will take them back.
If you are interested in one of our dogs, the first step it to fill out an adoption application. The purpose of this application is to learn a little about your family and home so that our organization can make the best possible match for both you and our rescue animal. Our main concern is placing our animals in a compatible home with a family that will give them a LIFETIME commitment of love and proper care. Please be aware that while completing this application does not bind you to adopt one of our animals. The application may take you time to complete, but your future dog could be with you for years to come, so the commitment up front on finding a great match is a fraction of the time the animal will be with you.
Contact us on the pet link and we will send you an application.