To offer refuge, medical care, nourishment and an opportunity for a second chance for life to injured and abused animals in Fayette County, TN.
To foster a public sentiment of humanity and gentleness toward animals and protect them from cruelty, neglect, carelessness and ignorance.
To promote responsible pet ownership through humane education.
To enhance the quality of human life with animal companionship.
All of our rescues are rehabilitated and once healthy are available for an adoption fee of $95 for cats and dogs. This fee includes:
- Extensive medical health check by a licensed veterinarian.
- Up to date on all vaccinations. Puppies may require some additional booster shots which we will pay for if coordinated through us and our veterinarian.
- 30 day pet health guarantee (*Must follow process provided at time of adoption.)
- 30 day money back guarantee
Our goal is to find loving homes for all our rescued animals. Because we care about our rescues and their future, some animals have certain new family requirements before they can be released to their new home. Requirements for adoption could include the following:
- Fenced yard (required for most dogs); Required for ALL puppies
- Fence inspection, if a fence is required
- Veterinary reference for previous pet owners (must be/have been current on vaccinations and heartworm prevention)
- Meet and greet with current pets to ensure compatibility
Note: We will call your current/previous veterinarian to verify that you have a history of providing vaccinations and heartworm prevention for your animal(s). We do a physical fence inspection prior to completing the adoption if a fence is required.
If you are interested in adopting one our dogs or cats, please complete our Online Adoption Application or print a copy, fill it out and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to us at 901/854-2202.
You can also view some of our animals at our Adoption Days. Check out our Event Schedule for more details. Note: Due to the large number of animals that we currently care for we are only able to take a small subset to our adoption days. If you are interested in a specific animal please contact us for details or to schedule a time to visit us at our shelter.