• Improve the well-being of outside dogs and colony cats in Blount County, Tennessee.
•Decrease the population of dogs and cats through free spay/neuter services.
• Educate the public about the plight of many outside dogs.
• Promote the establishment and enforcement of animal welfare laws that protect companion animals from cruelty and neglect.
• Enlist community involvement in animal welfare initiatives.
• Provide safe shelter to outside cats and dogs, enclosure fencing to get dogs off the chain, plus spay and neuter and other medical services.
Interviews, veterinary references, home checks where possible and meet and greets with pets in the home