Our mission is to help abused, neglected and abandoned rabbits and educate the public to improve the lives of these companion animals.
• To provide safe harbor and state-of-the-art care for medical, hospice and behavior rabbits
• To assist shelters with their high maintenance cases and overflow population
• To find our rabbits loving and permanent indoor homes
• To assist people with the care of their rabbits through one-on-one consults, medical respite, behavior resolution, boarding and grooming
• To provide education to the public about the unique nature and proper care of these intelligent companion animals
To begin the adoption process, please email email@example.com for an application. When your application is approved, a meet and greet will be scheduled. Please note, Rabbit Wranglers is a network of foster homes; all adoptions occur in a Rabbit Wranglers' foster home located in Dormont, PA.
Our recommended adoption donation is $75 for a single and $125 for a bonded pair. All adopters must be 21 years of age and live within a two hour radius of Pittsburgh, PA. All of our rabbits are spayed/neutered and cleared by our vet for adoption. Additionally, we will provide you with lots of information on rabbit care and be there for you post adoption to answer any questions you may have.
day hours Monday Call for appointment Tuesday Call for appointment Wednesday Call for appointment Thursday Call for appointment Friday Call for appointment Saturday Call for appointment Sunday Call for appointment