We are a non-profit organization with a focus on saving the lives of at-risk and homeless cats in our community. We will provide them with a safe environment where they can live until adoption day.
If you are interested in adopting one of our available cats, please fill out the adoption application for consideration. If you have not picked your best friend yet, feel free to fill out the adoption application and get pre-approved.
What is the adoption process?
1. You submit an Adoption Application
2. We review your adoption application.
3. We contact your veterinary & personal references.
4. Schedule home visit in person or via Google Meet.
5. Meet with cat to complete the adoption (or pre-adoption).
6. Sign Adoption Agreement & pay adoption fee.
What is a pre-adoption?
In some cases, a cat or kitten may not be ready to go to their new home right away. We do not adopt cats and kittens before they are spayed/neutered, tested for FELV/FIV and receive age appropriate vaccines. But you may put pay a $75 deposit and sign a pre-adoption agreement to reserve.
When a cat or kitten is ready to go to their new home, the balance of the adoption is required to complete the adoption process, along with the Adoption Agreement.
What is included with the adoption fee of $150?
Age appropriate vaccinations
FeLV & FIV test